Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: RCLine Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 27. November 2019, 15:42

Thinking that education is a way to better understanding is def psycho. In life and electrical rotating machines for someone insecure about their existence it's probably better to tell lies or censor the truth but when people hold up a light and I ask what batteries are in it there should be an answer OR
"WTF" is the worth of that light?

I removed the positive minded video so you can curse elsewhere. But I still got a problem with number less benchmarks and still think education in our country and abroad would replace "wtf" editors in enough time. That's my only point. You don't have to birth the damn anti christ over it either.

And If you really got a Dr referral Call me PERSONALLY and tell me about it.

Do you need the number? I do, and I'll call, because I don't have to sit behind a pc and curse to be me.
Lassen Sie mich zunächst kurz daran erinnern, warum wir diese Reise überhaupt begonnen haben. Wir wollten herausfinden, welche tieferen Bedeutungen unsere tägliche Arbeit hat. Gibt es noch etwas anderes in Foren als Ihren Neid und die ständige Ablehnung von Fachleuten und Experten in den relevanten Fachgebieten? Entwickeln.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 12 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DNC1« (27. November 2019, 16:47)

Mittwoch, 27. November 2019, 19:01

? ? ?

Mittwoch, 27. November 2019, 19:16

Hugh, please stop spamming here. :angry:
Gruss
Thomas
🖖

Vielleicht ist Wissen doch nicht die Antwort auf alles

Mittwoch, 27. November 2019, 19:18

Ask him....
Lassen Sie mich zunächst kurz daran erinnern, warum wir diese Reise überhaupt begonnen haben. Wir wollten herausfinden, welche tieferen Bedeutungen unsere tägliche Arbeit hat. Gibt es noch etwas anderes in Foren als Ihren Neid und die ständige Ablehnung von Fachleuten und Experten in den relevanten Fachgebieten? Entwickeln.

Mittwoch, 27. November 2019, 19:19

Thomas you know spam and you know real numbers are not it. You can censor but the site is up now. U can call a million names but we will never see parameters from this mystery. You will there and about here if you try it again. New information comes out regardless . Its over 8 years old so dont start up with this "spam" shit because you know the only spam is holding up antiquated shit to 31 billion dollars in research and development. You love to compare so compare it and bring the numbers. That will surely solve it all since you cannot seem to accept what the world has done over your friend.

My numbers are here now im waiting for the others that ABB should bow down too. Why have you no answer to any technical posting? There plenty here to talk about. I guess math is spam too?

Whats going on? The 12N10P hasn't run at the top of the pile in quite awhile or are you looking at the books?

Spam by definition is the disruptive post about a ghost his ghost site and his ghost numbers. I haven't disrupted a sole here because you came to this thread with 2500 voluntarily looks with zero to say as the numbers fall with real info form real verifiable sources.

Who keeps turning back to look at spam 2500 times..... Nobody holds a gun to your head but you certainly have a problem with the truth being posted. U got another Engineering Dr. here hes free to come here and post about how all this is wrong. Go get him because if you think this information is spam your clearly out of your element sir. It was him that had to tell you you could use a scope...

Let the information pass and just quit acting like Trump.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DNC1« (27. November 2019, 19:37)

Mittwoch, 27. November 2019, 19:32

I will not discuss this with you.

More spam and you are out.
Gruss
Thomas
🖖

Mittwoch, 27. November 2019, 19:41

Well Thomas I'm going to continue to post about the better topological and winds. If you see it as spam u block it. My numbers are here. If that's the only way you can deal with them I certainly understand. That has pretty much been the norm hasn't it? There is certainly nothing posted here to replace it. As you can see we do more than just wrap copper around iron and pat ourselves on the back.

You dont have to kick me out just say the information from the 71 universities including Bundeswehr is invalid as is mathematics, my numbers and Hubertus Von Gruenburg. Its all spam? Really? Block it then no problem. But i wont waste time with ghost and there machines that are no better than the piece of chine iron posted. The numbers have been requested my spam is validated and world accepted so.....why should I really worry if you continue to fly slower? Take the blinders off man there's an entire world of real research work out there that says otherwise. Everything is open and there are no secrets on this end.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DNC1« (27. November 2019, 19:54)

Mittwoch, 27. November 2019, 19:57

I'm talking about spam like this
Im Westen leuchtet noch ein Stern
Gruss
Thomas
🖖

Mittwoch, 27. November 2019, 20:06

Thomas that wasn't meant to be offensive it was meant to say education clears the mind for reality. You need some here. If you disagree that's too bad but the only remnants of the video are now property of the "wtf editor" I erased it and the last information posted on y-d connection is still over 8 years old. How does it get missed in all this exclusive work I should revel in? And why should I see anything about Powercroco with zero numbers as anything here but spam? I'm an engineer I don't need him to do what I do, but If it's posted it should come with something other than the history of his site for which I care none if you are going to hold it up to ABB's 71 universities 31 billion in research. That's a bit ridiculous, but you can stand on it if you want to. His wooden bench, yge drive, props, and leather gloves. No mathematics have ever been offered in any public place that Im aware of.Whenever anyone ask this "things" happens and it never shows up. Power whatever was and is a secret to our US eyes and can stay that way as far as I'm concerned. It is not needed and not really wanted in anything I do in future motor work. That's the story on me and what I do here in this thread where I'm the presenter of unknown information. If it was know the mention of an allusive feather to a whole flock of smart birds would never manifest. It sounds really silly.

Be sure we can just forget about it all right now because it will not change how these things work or the numbers and they never lie. Nor will it make this extensive list of highly regarded works and engineers who accept all this spam. Its rather silly in my mind that idea. If that were the case then this is just a short list or the work and electrical degrees attained that can hardly compare to discreteness of his bench?

[1] F. Magnussen, Ch. Sadarangani: “Winding
factors and Joule losses of permanent magnet
machines with concentrated windings”. 2003
IEEE International Electric Machines & Drives
Conference (IEMDC 2003), 01-04.06 Madison
Wisconsin, USA.
[2] M. Nakano, H. Kometani: “A study on eddycurrent
losses in rotors of surface permanent
magnet synchronous machines”. IEEE
Transactions on Industry Application, vol. 42,
No. 2, 2006.
[3] N. Bianchi, E. Fornasiero: “Index of rotor losses
in three-phase fractional slot permanent magnet
machines”. Electric Power Applications, IET,
vol. 3, No. 5, September 2009.
[4] G. Dajaku, D. Gerling: “Magnetic Radial Force
Density of the PM Machine with 12-teeth/10-
poles Winding Topology”. IEEE International
Electric Machines and Drives Conference,
IEMDC2009, Florida USA, May 3-6, 2009,
[5] J. Wang, Zh. P. Xia, D. Howe, S. A. Long:
“Vibration Characteristics of Modular Permanent
Magnet Brushless AC Machines”. IEEE IAS
Annual Meeting, 2006, Tampa, Florida, USA.
[6] K. Ito, K. Naka, M. Nakano, M. Kobayashi:
“Electric machine”, US Patent 7,605,514, Oct. 20,
[7] G. Dajaku: “Elektrische Maschine”, German
patent, DE 102008 057 349 B3.
[8] G. Dajaku: “Elektrische Maschine”, German
patent application No. DE 102008 054 284 A1.
[9] G. Dajaku: “Elektrische Maschine”, German
patent application No. DE 102011 011 023.2.
[10] Gerling D., Dajaku G., Mühlbauer K.: “Electric
Machine Design Tailored for Powertrain
Optimization”. The 25th World Battery, Hybrid
and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Symposium &
Exhibition (EVS), 5.-9. November 2010,
Shenzhen, China.
[11] G. Dajaku: “Elektrische Maschine”, German
patent application No. DE 102008 051 047 A1.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 10 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DNC1« (27. November 2019, 21:24)

Mittwoch, 27. November 2019, 23:39

You are about 10 years late to pick up a fight with Dr. Okon over Powercorco. I'm quite sure he isn't even on this board for many years now.

Concerning the other claims ... while the built photos are nice (and I like nice pictures of engines) I do not get the point. Maybe the motors are better than the rest, maybe not. Does it have any impact? Most likely not. 80% efficency for the motor is OK. 90% would be nice - but I wouldn't even notice. The days of great tinkering are gone, just adding more numbers after the coma is not satisfying. For a RC plane - which never operates under ideal conditions - there are other things way more important.

To sum it up: nobody will raise and put forward any numbers. These times are gone.

EDIT: Please look at the publication dates of your papers ... and draw your conclusions.

Donnerstag, 28. November 2019, 00:47

Don't know if Ralph is reading all days.
But he also is still aware of what is going on.

And as i do he would also not be amused of seeing such old data here.
Hubert, i have no idea what your intention is. You leave RCLine, jump back in again and again and again.
Now with a complete fake account which is even strange. I think you would never drive this car. :D

Slow down please. And if you are unhappy go outside and enjoy the world.

BTW: we are aware of this: Last post 10 times edited. So no one is able to follow your "discussion" anymore.
Gruss
Thomas
🖖

Donnerstag, 28. November 2019, 05:42

Im sorry but PC has given what exposure on what goes on today at North Carolina State University D.E.E.C.S. 20 miles from where I live? This is mine and the math that tell us what we need to know.This is a progression from that. There is no math from there I think that could do anything different here. If it is can it come here? I certainly am confident in me and what my research has brought me. If you choose to go about him that is your choice but It is falling hard on at least one set of ears. You know ill find it difficult to place it above Hubertus. All our math agrees with theirs and I think if you do the math you'll have a hard way around all this. Why waste pages when you can simply pull out a multi meter? I don't have a problem with Powercroco or anything he's done but what is there without data? Don't tell me basic motor parameters are secret. If you want to go there when you know the source of my information, know it is not a secret, and can easily decide If it is ignorant. Go there, but go ahead and post some numbers so we can get it over with. Yes it is ridiculous to me because I already know how it will end. It would end the same way for me if I decided to go against the fellows. I ask for restraint but you do not have to grant it. You should though at least want to learn and post motor parameters for a motor around 448 grams if you are going to put it here in my and ABB's face? I have many things going on here that are interesting in their own right. No one owns that but me. You can read so you know Powercroco ,scorpion motors, and their sites are not the topics here, so is it not quite fair that I ask that we stay on topic?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 9 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DNC1« (28. November 2019, 07:21)

Donnerstag, 28. November 2019, 08:09

>=<<<°>

Donnerstag, 28. November 2019, 11:44

>=<<<°>
Diese Entgegnung bringt´s auf den Punkt ...

LG, Philipp

Donnerstag, 28. November 2019, 16:02

No Im sorry Phillip, you're wrong this is the point or points.

1. Motor Voltage Constant Ke(volts-sec/rad)
  2. Motor Torque Constant Kt(lb-in/amp)
  3. Motor Resistance Ra(ohms)
  4. Motor Inductance La(Henries)
  5. Motor Inertia Jm(1b-in-sec^2)
  6. Load Inertia reflected to the motor shaft Jload(lb-in-sec^2)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DNC1« (28. November 2019, 16:34)

Donnerstag, 28. November 2019, 17:44

Zitat

Motor Inertia Jm(1b-in-sec^2)
Load Inertia reflected to the motor shaft Jload(lb-in-sec^2)

die durchgängige Verwendung von SI-Einheiten vermeidet Umrechnungsfehler

kalle123

RCLine User

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 28. November 2019, 18:21

Zitat

https://www.google.com/search?q=don%27t+…iw=1116&bih=721 ;)

Flat

RCLine User

Beruf: Angestellter auf Lebenszeit bei der Deutschen Rentenversicherung

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 28. November 2019, 19:17

:ok:
viele Grüsse

Bernd

Am Ende wird alles gut und wenn nicht, dann ist es auch noch nicht das Ende .........

Das Ganze ist mehr als die Summe seiner Teile (Aristoteles)

Donnerstag, 28. November 2019, 19:38

Zitat

On earth I can covert so anyone could report the numbers in whatever units they are comfortable with. It often feels like Im there but I don't really know what happens on mars. On earth we already know a 12n10p machine is harmonically rich as compared to this. We already know the 24 slot y-d brings a better motor.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 7 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DNC1« (28. November 2019, 21:26)

Samstag, 30. November 2019, 11:58

Low space harmonic winds for 12N10P

So does the rest of the world. More winds researched and proven here on earth that reduce harmonics and increase efficiency and power factor in a 12N10P machine. Winding diagrams courtesy of earth dwellers Mihail V. Cistelecan(1) Member IEEE,Fernando J. T. E. Ferreira(2) Senior Member IEEE, and Mihail Popescu(1) Member IEEE.

'The fractional tooth concentrated windings have high
space harmonics in the mmf of armature reaction because of
very low value of the number of slots/pole/phase. These
harmonics lead to additional losses due to the eddy currents
induced in the back iron of the rotor. In the paper a new
method is presented to reduce or even to cancel some of the
space harmonics of the armature reaction based on increasing
the number of the winding layers, equivalent to an artificial
increase in the number of slots. The method consist in
doubling (or trebling) the initial winding and shifting the
obtained sub-windings, series connected, by a given number
of slots. If in the known tooth-concentrated windings one coil
wound around a given tooth is contained in one and only one
phase, in the new developed windings there are sub-coils
wound around the same tooth but belonging to different
phases. The phase windings become more interspersed and
the space harmonics are diminished.
Examples are given in the paper for two primitive :dumm: three
phase windings (12 slots/10 poles and 9 slots/8 poles). The
four-layer winding layout was developed and the possibility
to improve the shape of the armature mmf was demonstrated."

Three phase tooth-concentrated multiple-layer fractional windings with low space harmonic content

1) Research Institute for Electrical Machines (ICPE-ME), 050881 Bucharest, Blvd. T. Vladimirescu 45 s.5, Romania
(e-mail: mciste@yahoo.com; pd_mihail@yahoo.com)
2) Department of Electrical Engineering of the Engineering Institute of Coimbra (ISEC), 3030 Coimbra, Portugal and
also with the Institute of Systems and Robotics, University of Coimbra (e-mail: fernando@mail.isec.pt)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 15 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DNC1« (30. November 2019, 13:04)